Toggle Nav

This Baby Cot Is Now Banned In The United States And Canada. The Reason Is Absolutely Horrible.

When a mother gives birth to her child, it's very normal to want to do everything she can to always be close to them.

In the first few days, newborns spend most of their time sleeping and for this reason many parents get cribs that we can stick against our bed so that the baby is easily accessible.

However, although this invention was formidable at first sight, it nevertheless killed a poor baby of seven weeks.

Esther Roseman believed her little girl Grace was safe in her bed, but unfortunately that was not the case.

The cradle is made in such a way that the mother can have easy access to her child and this accessibility is possible because part of the baby's bed is removed so there is no obstacle between the mother and the child.

But that is exactly how the baby died.

This Baby Cot Is Now Banned In The United States And Canada. The Reason Is Absolutely Horrible. - 1

Like any baby, she moves a bit during her sleep and her head ended up on the side of the mother's bed.

Grace died within seconds after her oxygen supply was cut off when her neck became stuck on the raised edge of the crib.

The most distressing thing about this is that the mother hoped for some compassion from the company that made the bed for the baby, but the company simply said that she did not believe their product was responsible for the death of the little girl.

This model was then banned in the United States and Canada, but the company in the UK reportedly still sell a 'kit' which makes it possible to accentuate the safety of the child's bed to prevent this nightmare occurring again.

This Baby Cot Is Now Banned In The United States And Canada. The Reason Is Absolutely Horrible. - 2

Comment this article