Head lice are tiny insects, yet they are very frightening to human beings.
The reason? They can spread from head to toe. It's enough that when a person has lice and come into contact with a friend, then this person then also has lice.
This phenomenon is a nightmare, especially in schools.
It's not surprising that school principals raise awareness of this issue as it is very easy for it to get out of control.
Fortunately, there is a way to get rid of these creatures without having to shell out a good amount of money.
To do this, you will need the following:
- Shower cap or plastic bag
- White vinegar
- Lice comb
- Some napkins
Once you have gathered the items, here's what you need to do:
1. Wash your child's head/hair with mouthwash
2. Cover the hair with a bath cap or wrap it with a plastic bag
3. Leave on for 1 hour before removing cap/plastic bag
4. Wash the hair with white vinegar, cover it with a cap or bag for an extra hour
5. Remove the cap/bag and wash the hair with shampoo that you would normally use
6. Check the hair with a lice comb
Why does this recipe work?
The reason is very simple: the mouthwash has a strong smell that keeps the lice away while the white vinegar removes the eggs of the critters from your hair.
Be sure to share this miracle recipe in great numbers!